Sunday, August 4, 2013

Kid President!

Have you seen this Kid? I love this kid. I love this site. I have a silly grin and often a few tears to wipe when I watch a new clip. I am always so overwhelmed with the goofy truth in everything he says and find myself wanting to quote Kid President or have any simple thought that he shares stitched on a pillow! My boys and I cheer with glee when a new video appears. We laugh, smile, dance-everything Kid President wants us all to do a little more. I have seen teachers show his clips during Morning Meeting or Character Ed lessons. K.P., I'll call him-reminds me of the great honor and privilege I have to work with children every day. K.P. reminds me to slow down and to listen more to the goofy, truthful little people in front of me. We forget sometimes that while we are plenty busy filling little heads with what is important, that sometimes the MOST important thing to do (usually at the MOST inopportune moment) is to let the kiddos do a little teaching. Go to kidpresident.com-you'll thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment